You don’t believe that China is colonising Hong Kong? Take a look at the HK SAR Gov OFFICIAL STATISTICS:
- As of end of 2012, Hong Kong’s total population is 7.17 million
- According to Hong Kong SAR Government, between 1st July 1997 and 31st December 2012, total new immigrants from China (one-way permits) amounted to: 760,000
- Since 2003, HKSAR Government started to attract new immigrants via investments scheme. As of 31st March 2013, total number of immigration applicants via the investment scheme was 28,168 and 17,749 of them have been approved – the majority of them are from China
- The HKSAR Government launched the “Quality Migrant Admission Scheme” in 2006, and loosen the restriction on China students studying in Hong Kong. According to the Census and Statistics Department, as of end of 2012 the number of Chinese that entered Hong Kong but have not lived in Hong Kong for seven years (i.e. non permanent residents) via the “Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals” and “Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates” reached over 70,000 – and the number continues to raise
According to the HKSAR Government’s press release issued on 20th February 2013, the Hospital Authority estimated that there are 150,000 anchor babies who were born in Hong Kong by their Chinese mothers (non Hong Kong residents) but living in various provinces including Guangdong. Over 17,000 students travel across the broader from China to study in Hong Kong every day. These numbers are growing on a monthly basis
- Over ONE MILLION of new immigrants from China are now living in Hong Kong and call themselves “new Hong Kongers” in a matter of 15, 16 years. Given that the local’s birth rate is low, the number of “new Hong Kongers” will quickly catch up with the number of “Hong Kongers”
Hong Kong SAR Government is not serving the people of Hong Kong/Hong Kongers – it is an organisation backed and handpicked by CCP. Their priority is to please China and their sole purpose is to assist China on executing all the plans they have. China wants to get rid of Hong Kongers, no doubt about it – why would a dictator, a tyranny want to have people that do not like itself and do not obey?
From V for Vendetta:
He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
Over and Out!